January 27, 2008

Macie and toys...

We are so blessed to have such an easy and happy baby. She wakes up babbling happily in her crib. Today when she woke up, I was doing a few things around the house and didn't get in there for 5 minutes or so, and she didn't mind at all. She just laid in there babbling away. I think she would have laid in there for an hour if I let her! She is starting to squirm around her crib. When I put her to sleep at night her head is at one end of the crib, when I get her up in the morning, her head is at the other end. It's pretty funny - even she looks confused!

Her new thing is playing with her toys while sitting in the Bumbo seat. Few things make little Macie happier!! :)



And a close up of the cutest smile ever....

No comments: