Macie and I went to the mall this morning and I got her home just in time for her afternoon nap. I put her in the crib and she cried. She usually cries for a few minutes before falling asleep, and lets face it folks, she isn't ALWAYS happy. Well, okay, she is happy about 99.9% of the time.

Instead of falling asleep like she usually does, I could hear her in her crib playing and laughing. I looked on the video monitor and our little one had pulled herself up onto her knees. Guess I have to start raising the side bar on the crib now, huh?

When I went into check on her, she was so proud of herself. I really didn't have to do anything to get her to smile for the camera. However, one hour later...she still wasn't asleep! I guess playing in the crib is more fun than naps!

Macie is also scooting her little but all over the place. She crawls backwards and can get around pretty well doing so. It's only a matter of time before she takes the forward plunge! SO LONG DAYS OF REST!!! :)
Onto the Arthur news: We have officially moved out of our house. I am sad since I loved that house. Plus, it was the house we lived in when we got engaged, married, pregnant and had Macie. However, we are going to start house hunting this weekend so I am excited about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment