January 14, 2009
Macie Moo!
Macie loves to play with her cute pink kitchen. She doesn't fully get the concept yet, but she loves to pretend like she is washing her hands in the sink. It's hilarious. She puts her hands under the pretend faucet and rubs her hands together. It cracks me up. Then she puts other random toys in the oven and microwave.
We went outside and played in the backyard for a bit today. Macie was a little unsure about walking through the grass.
Which is why she let me help her walk. Normally she pushes my hand away and wants to do things all by her big girl self. I love when she lets me help her. She still needs me.... :)
Macie also loves pointing at things. I believe she was pointing at a duck in the pond here. She always points at airplanes in the sky. Even when I don't notice that one is in the air, I will see her point up and, sure enough, there will be a plane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment