December 26, 2009

Scrub and dub dub...


After a long Christmas Day full of fun, excitement, eating and running around, it was time to wind down. I put Moo in the tub to play and scrub-up for the night. After her bath, we usually brush her teeth. Tonight she wanted to do it herself. So, she sat IN the sink and brushed her teeth. Brush...well, mainly just suck on the toothbrush but she got an "A" for effort.

Since you never really know just how well a two-year-old brushes their teeth, and since Santa fed her more sweets than necessary, I decided to brush them too. Moo was convinced she did a great job. In order to allow me to brush her teeth, I had to have a tickle match with her! Moo's teeth are officially clean!


And during all of this, Davis was peacefully dreaming of Santa....


No comments: