You are not seeing things. It's a gator....
Just beyond our backyard is a little pond. Around 2:30 today I was closing the blinds and saw a gator sun bathing in the pond. It was directly behind our house...not anybody else's house. Our house.

A nice close up of the little guy...

To get an idea of how close it was, in this picture I am standing near the hedges in our backyard. That is the gator in the distance. Kinda freaky since I was outback with Macie just the other day.

No worries though, I called Animal Services. They connected me with the Gator Hotline - only in Florida do you have a "Gator Hotline". I also had to contact our Homeowner's Association so that they could give Animal Services permission to go on the property and remove the gator. Hopefully the little guy will be scooped up tomorrow!
So, that is the big news with The Arthur's today. Sorry. Only ugly gator pictures and no cute Moo pictures. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment