March 11, 2009

Water park

We met with Melissa and Tyler at Kate Jackson Park today. The weather was really nice so I was happy that Macie would be able to run around the park. I forgot about the water area, but thankfully Melissa had an extra swim diaper. So, I stripped Macie down, put the swim diaper on her, put some sun block on her...and let her run wild.

Getting her out of the water is next to impossible! Since I was unprepared, I dried her with a burp cloth. I guess that means I can no longer make fun of Jim for bringing a dish cloth to dry her off one time. I thought he was kidding until he actually took a dish cloth out of the diaper bag! :)

Note our matching bellies....


Update on the gator: our association president called the Gator Hotline and gave them permission to go onsite and remove the gator. So, the "gator trapper" was supposed to contact me within 24 hours. They told me that if I did not hear from him, to call them back. I didn't hear from him so I plan to call first thing in the morning. The little guy was out there today though. I saw him a few times in a few different spots!

No comments: