April 23, 2009

The baby swing makes a comeback...

The swing has been packed up since Macie was about 8 months old. So, we decided to take it out and put it back together today so that Macie would get used to seeing it in the house and not think it was her new toy. Yeah, that didn't go so well....

The swing comes out...

Macie spots it and decided to check it out...we think she is just going to look at it and push it from side to side. So we walk out of the room to finish hanging some pictures in Davis' room.

We come back...this is what we find. The Moo has climbed into the swing and is swaying herself from side to side, having the time of her life. No worries. The swing goes up to 25 pounds and Macie is just under 23 pounds.

I am guessing that she is not ready to give up the swing to her little brother. Every time I tried to take her out of it, she said "NO!" - she is already torturing the little man and he isn't even here yet!



I am 39 weeks pregnant today. Due in exactly one week (May 1st). I went to the doctor and I am 3cm dialated, up from 2cm last week. They stripped my membranes today, which could help start labor ....or could not. If it works, it usually works within 24 to 48 hours...so we'll see.
I will keep you all posted! :)


No comments: