April 29, 2009

Davis Kenneth Arthur!

First things first, our card reader fell into Moo hands so that is why I have not updated the blog. I have been unable to get the pictures from the card to my computer. I finally bought a new card reader yesterday....so here goes!

Davis is here! Oddly enough, my water broke AGAIN. Since the odds are only 1 in 10, and my water broke with Macie, I did not think it would happen again. It was a fairly normal Tuesday afternoon and we were all outside playing. I was taking Macie in to prepare her dinner and GUSH...

After taking a shower, eating dinner, putting Moo to sleep and packing my bag...we finally got to the hopsital at around 8:30pm. They induced me at around 10:30pm and I received my epidural shortly after. My labor progressed pretty quickly and after only five minutes of pushing, Davis was in my arms. He was born at 3:32am on April 29, 2009. A day I will never forget!

He is the sweetest little man....just see for yourself...

Little man holding onto daddy's hand




Mommy and her little man! I was so happy to finally meet him!

Mommy, Daddy and Davis. :)

No comments: