We ordered plantation shutters for our house in January. They take about eight weeks. We were super excited! The guy called me on Tuesday and said he could install them the next day. I didn't tell Jim because I wanted him to be surprised when he came home from work. SO, I did my part and kept the kids out of the house during the installation process....not an easy feat with two small kids around lunch time/nap time, but we made it work. Actually, the kids were really good all day.
This is not the best picture. It was taken in our guest room and with my phone....
Jim was pleasantly surprised - the shutters look awesome! AND he had a surprsie for me too. He had Ashley coming over at 6pm so that we could go out. Where, you ask? To the Stevie Nicks/Rod Steward concert!!! I was SO excited. I really wanted to see them. BAD. I think Jim get's husband of the year for that one!! Oh, happy days, how did I ever get so lucky?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment