March 21, 2011

Shoes

Attention all momma's, Stride Right is having a sale! Buy one, get one 50% off. This is a good deal if you are in the market for babe shoes, which I am. Davis needed some Crocs because he currently owns a lot of sneakers and, well, parks are sandy (even when they have mulch, still sandy). I love Crocs becauase I can stick them in the washer when they are dirty and...WALAA...like new.

Do I really need an excuse for cute girl shoes? Ok, ok...Macie is starting to bust out of her 9 1/2's. This time I don't really need an excuse, she is going to need shoes for school. And soon.

Stride Right is not cheap, so if you need shoes, now is the time to get them. This sale includes their clearnance items as well.

I bought these Crocs for my boy. Cute, huh?


Macie has to wear socks and shoes to school so I always buy her these Keds. They go with just about anything .... play clothes, cute dresses...and they are leather and easy to keep clean. SO, cute, white and leather. All good things for a little girl.
I scored both pairs of shoes for right around $50. Macie's last pair of Keds lasted 7 months. I really hope these last just as long. Davis? ... well, he is a growing boy.

No comments: