March 16, 2008

Happy 1/2 year!

Macie is six months old today. I remember the day I found out that I was pregnant and it seems like it was just yesterday. How has six months already passed us by so quickly?

Among the two million things I love about her, I especially love how much she adores me. I love how I can always make her smile. I love her big huge cheeks and her really long eyelashes. I love that she is always so happy. I love her little feet and her long fingers. I have loved these past six months more than any six month period in my entire life.


Lately Macie has been waking up in the middle of the night because she rolls onto her side and then doesn't know what to do with herself. Well, tonight I put her in the crib and she stayed awake for awhile just talking to herself. I checked her on the video monitor....and she was on her belly!
Tomorrow is our 6-month doctors appointment so stay tuned for weight and height updates.

No comments: