March 7, 2008

Little Miss Priss

This week has been fun! Wednesday we met at Al Lopez park for a picnic with our "Mom and Babies Group". The weather was perfect and the babies were so cute playing together. After the picnic, Macie and I stayed and went for a run around the park. I also did the obstacle course stations placed througout the park and I would put the jogging stroller so that Macie could see me. Well, she was laughing at me. She was especially laughing at me while I was on the monkey bars. Who knew they were so difficult as an adult?!?!

She was such a little diva in her red polka dots that I didn't mind her laughing at me! Remind me of the red polka dots when she is 13 years old...please.


It is noteworthy that I have given birth to a princess. Heaven forbid I should sit her in the grass. She kept sticking her little hands out and making the "ewww this is gross" face.

I had to take Miss Priss inside and away from the grass to get a smile out of her!

No comments: