So, I started a new job in September and I am pretty good at it. I had a six-month evaluation yesterday and my boss tells me I have met her expectations. Her bum is always clean, her belly is always full and she has a cute and cozy bed to sleep in at night. A+ for me. Do I get a raise?
A brief summary of the things I have learned at my new job include...
1. There is nothin' cuter than little chubby feet with bubbly toes.
2. Macie thinks that I am the funniest person in the world. Probably not so much in 13 years.
3. Projectile puke and diaper explosions really aren't that bad...when your at home.
4. Saliva stains on my left shoulder is not very fashionable.
5. If I didn't have a child and a husband, I would be bored and have nothing to clean.
6. Regular peas are good, but pureed peas are gross.
7. A 3-inch stilletto heel is a little risky, but a 3-inch wedge is perfect.
8. Who needs a gym when you have a 6-month-old and a baby obstacle course in your living room?
9. Contact lenses and sleepy eyes are not a good combo.
10. 15-minute showers are fabulous!
Ok, onto more important things. Macie had her 6-month appointment today. She weighs 14 lbs. 14 oz. and is 25 1/2 inches long. The little munchkin is in the 25% for weight and 50% for height. She had three shots today and she was NOT very happy about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment