May 8, 2008
Baby Tyler
Our very good friends, Todd and Melissa, had their baby boy this week! Tyler was born on May 7th at 3:03am. Jim, Macie and I had the pleasure of visiting him at the hospital. He is the sweetest little boy. Melissa and Todd are going to make wonderful parents and we are really looking forward to the playdates ahead!
I have a bad case of baby-itis and now that I have seen this precious little newborn I have it even worse!!
And I forgot to include this picture of Macie the other day. I love this one. Plus, its her favorite picture pose. Arms out!! She loves hugs...and I love that she loves hugs! :)
We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Jim and I are going to the Tim McGraw concert tonight. We have been looking forward to it for a month now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment