I hope every mother had a wonderful day!! I am lucky to be married to the most thoughtful man in the world. Jim made my mother's day so special and one that I will remember forever.
Jim, his mother and I had lunch at our house while Macie was taking her afternoon nap. Once we finished eating, I heard Macie on the monitor so I went in to get her. When I peeked in, she had presents in the crib with her. There was a card (signed by her, of course), a beautiful picture frame with a picture of me and her, and a wrapped box with a beautiful David Yurman sapphire ring inside. Sapphire is both me and Macie's birthstone. I was in tears.
After opening presents, I changed Macie's diaper, etc. When we came out of her room, Jim had set up the dinning room table with a cake and a bouquet of tulips. The cake had a picture of me kissing Macie's forehead and it said "Happy First Mother's Day". The day was perfect. We ended it with a trip to the park with Macie. She loves the swing and we took lots of pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment