Then we played on the swing for a bit. It was Macie's first experience on a swing other than the Fisher Price Papasan! She really enjoyed herself, but she is still a little to small for it. However, this park has a wonderful playground and I know she will be able to enjoy it there when she is a little older.
Then we took some shade in the gazebo.
Two big non-Macie things for today:
1. My good friends Todd & Melissa has their baby boy today. Tyler was born at 3:03am. Macie and I went to visit them this afternoon and baby Tyler is so sweet. We look forward to our many play dates ahead!
2. My cousin, Maggie, turned nine years old today! Happy Birthday Maggie! I remember when you were little like Macie...and that seems like just yesterday. You are such a big girl now!
No comments:
Post a Comment